20071231

Visions v.2

{guy part}
why-- must I--
be the wrong doing
love is no longer here
just look into my heart

you look for me to change
all these years
nothing is diffrent
diffrence is nothing--
(pace 1)

{both}
everything is ours
we are nothing
lets try this again
rewrite my--- story again
[our]
(girl)
now-- that we're here
i've come to fork your path
as mine is with yours
we've come to distrust
(p1)
we leaveto embark on our destiny
to me, you are dead
i have lost, never be by my side---

(both)
hours pass & we feel
remorse deeper than bone
our-- soul crys outin rage
(my)

{slow drum, quicken guitar}

but on this night
(but on this night)

(girl)
nothing can stop me tonight
(both)
through this barrier i break
(girl)
you left me on the side to die
(no i didnt)
(guy)
This image you have of me
is not real for i am not here
but when you choose
to open your eyes---.

ITS TOO LATE FOR ME---
I NEED YOU HERE NOW---
(guy)
alone i stand here to live this pain
why did i force you to die?
these visions i have of you
pain fills my heart
visons i have of you
fill me with joy
visions---
theyre just
visions---------
(v isions visions)

No comments: