20071231

Ever Closer

im only waiting,
come, i need to rest,
let me, if you have to YELL AT MY FACE,
dont leave me in the dark,
just open the door and let the light seep---in----

i open the same door,
darkenss seeps on to the floor,
mold on the corners of my eyes
from keeping them shut all my life,
the pain is only too great to look into,
YOU TAKE IT AWAY------

my pain killer, my only
my life support, my help
i open to you, open to me,
dont let me waste away!
(repeat)

dont let my heart beat another moment
without you
or its all the same black world
grab my heart and pull the strings
pull them tighter to you
turn on the light---- to my heart on-----

just dont wrap the strings of life around my neck
life can kill those of the inosent
inocent bring life to those of death
mercilessness can only bring salvation to those doomed
beating can only bring truth,
my truth is i need to wake up!

my world spins, faint signs of life
breath into my lips
bring them up from the dead, cold
lifelessness of my life
take, take ahold spin my world some more
(repeat)

falling.
faling ever closer to my end
falling ever farther from the way
lead me through this path

oh----, just let me fly with my pain
take me with you
take my wings and heal my soul
let me fly with you

Chorus 1
oh it bleeds deep the love
oh the love
Chorus 2
oh it bleeds deep
deep into my wound-------

{quietly}
falling, falling ever closer, oh just let me be with you

No comments: