20071231

Give

I build up as you build down
staring up i see your eyes burning of passion
degradate my soul
tattered my desiers are spun by you
blunt your sword of words tears my flesh
my blook falls to the floor-----

(chorus)
as im staring up at my heavens
youre lookin' down beggin
beggin' for
for forgiveness--
forgiveness-----(repeat that twice)
this night is the longest i've ever---
seen----

nothing floats as i seem to drown
red is filling my lungs
revel some more, now my eyes fill
water clenses the soul
cry out for death---

Chorus

my hand is numb so is my arm
they can hold me back
tell myself dont scream
scars cover the whole
only to add pressure to this life

Chorus

sinch it up, end the problems
dangling free in the air
no restraints of breathing
im flaoting with all my might
I'm--- Free---

Chorus

but now im still here
god save you now
my pain you brought
has only left me as a scar
society will never let me back in
just ask for forgiveness and i will
give----

Chorus

give me something to grasp onto
give me some strenght
just give---

No comments: