20071231

My Angel

I lie in wait for her to come
my life is at end
no raod to or from
then i meet, a fork in my path
there my angel
come to make me feel her rath

Chorus:
I pulled the wings off my angel
so she wont leave me this way
only when i die will we
be together again----

she tried to change me and won
got my life twisted in knots
the skin on her teeth and the hole in my neck
she turned the blade towards my head
slashing once cutting twice
my soul is bleeding

Chorus*2

She reached in and pulled out my heart
i back to the wall
shes lost it all and is tring to kill my life
my mind rots with her poisions and lies
roll my head back
she loves me

Chorus*3

(intermission)

The pain she brought will end tonight but i will love her on---

Chorus*5

i pulled the wings of my angel
(my---- angel----)
so she wont leave me this way
(leave-- me-- alone---)
only when i die will we
(when-- i-- die--)
be together again
(in heaven)

No comments: