20071231

Pure

for years----
i have watched.
i have learned.
now my time
will you take me
i wish to live with your love
come with me now----

take my hand----
you have watched
you have learned
lie here with me
i will stand watch
to keep you pure----

(Chorus)
youre young, you'll never learn
take this chance, ill clean
your soul, i love the smell
taken away, my love is too great

i remember---
i took care
i looked for you
will you do this once
once is all it takes
trusting me will result in
the greatest life to come

you look up to me and ask
why do i do this
this is to save you from others
i do not lie
life will be better
take my hand and see

Chorus

youre eyes tell me no
so does your mouth and face
my heart and your hand tighten
breath in deep, take on the threshhold
clean your skin and soul
I LOVE YOU------

Chorus*2
clean your skin and soul*2
Chrous*2

No comments: