20071231

Threads

I cant get you out
out of my head
my thoughts wont stray
its taking me down
down a road i dont want to
know-------
{guitar interlude}
Every time i revel,
everytime i breath
i get lost in my thoughts
my life is gone
i live in the dark----

Chorus:
Threads being pulled out of me
one by one
my sanity is loosing strength
straying from life, my body tenses
leaving me here
blood hits the floor

rip my feelings apart
tear into my head
play with my thoughts
turn my head only to miss
my chance to live-----
{guitar interlude}
Fuck with my life
i shed all of my skin
to rid of the thought
to start over
darkness engulfs my life------

Chorus

(interlude)

this abomination of my life
grey has taken the light
from my eyes---(get louder)----

Chorus*3

this is what has been taken from me*2

Chorus*3

No comments: