20071231

The Change

whats this BEAST in MY SOUL? I CANT GET IT OUT
i cant stop this rampage for cleanness
step up step away
before i hurt you and me
help--- me im running out

(chorus 1)
no way this can be me
all this pressure is making me this
turn the world on to me
in need this--- RRAAAHHH

turning me to face the beast
nothing is coming to the surface
whats inside is you to feast on me
my time my place----

Chrous 1

(interlude)

[low voice]
i feel this power in me
it tries to free the sprit
but i want to be
all for you, right?

(Chorus 2)
its all turn for me
for me for me
good for you its all for you
for you (turning) for you
bringing good to me and you

you free me up baby honey sweet
you came and took it out
with you firey heat
com'on baby now
let me show you im a wow

Chorus 2

(interlude)

the feelings i feel come from you
what you do to me is what i learn
now that have a real soul

(Chorus 3)
it. is. the. way. you. make. me. feel.
you. are. so. real. to. the. feel.
ya--- do you want it now?

shower me in affection
make me an infection
forthers i got to show

Chorus 3

(interlude)

what happend?
it all just stopped
i took the bend
everyone has dropped me

(Chorus 4)
its all dropped, they stopped
its all too fast for me even for them
could they now acce--pt
what happend to me---
youre so damn shallow
get up and fallow.

why couldnt this have happend to someone else
why not him
that other guy
he couldnt run if he tried

Chorus 4

the reson why is clear
dont take on another sip
turn your other ear
listen to me

Chorus1
Chorus2
Chorus3
Chorus4

No comments: