20071231

Taken With You

|*| aquapella |*|

I----------- cant see-----
(myself in the mirror)
I----------- cant see-----
(you standing there)
I----------- cant see-----
(the light anymore)

|*|a pause with music. the bass here has a cresendoing effect then stops to lead onto guitars playing accustic sound |*|

(I----- cant see----)
youve been taken
more than all ways possible
could have saved my life
but its people like him {pick up intensity here}
who-- give people like me
(a bad name)
{return to acustic speed with rock vibe}
(Now------)
youve been taken
ive been here
ready to catch you hwen you fall
but now. {pick up intensity here}
he---s here
my role ended with our connection

[chorus]
you----ve lost me (in the way)
now---- I-- stand (i was with you)
Here-- you-- lay (inside of me)
you-- no-- longer-- move--
(i love you)

|*| fill guitar, and go back to orginal style, but with rock vibe |*|

(I---- cant see----)
you. under the cover
shrowd. the emotions on my face
I. will avenge thee {pick up intensity here}
no. more will he-- live for this pain
(revenge is sweet)
{return to previous speed on first line with rock vibe}
(Now-----)
beg for mercy
youve done hellish crimes
this angel is here to purify
make the demons go AWAY----
(just for the one i LOVE---)

|*| play guitar like it skipped and repeated with muted sound |*|

Chorus*3

|*| drag ending out then play really fast and hard |*|

running. im no longer free
haunted. by your smiling ghost
hunted. by humanity
please God forgive me when i die----

Dear God just leg me see her
one more time. dont make me run
dont make me fly
all i eve did was love her till i died

Chorus*4

No comments: