20071231

I Will Walk On

cut my legs out
draw my blood
you can only break my face
but never my spirit
what you try can never work
dont bother
AHHHHHHH------
i will never fall
for this is my time to rise
i will never die
only at death
close to you
AHHHHHH-----

hear me now i have meaning
i have faith
contested, beat and won
i am pain
shuve it under
dont look back
(repeat)

take it all
ive taken my life back
beat it
cant take me down
no i wont stop
AHHHHHH-----
i want to make you hurt
i want to live with strength
dont make me stop
only keep coming to fight
AHHHHHHH------

Chorus

i will bust out
i will strive
i will not stop
YOU CANT TAKE ME
DOWN-----
never stopping
never breathing only to live for pain
on my own i cant stop
ON MY OWN I CANT FALL
DOWN------

Chorus

i will only fall to myself
never to anyone else
dont try to pick me up
only to drop me again
I WILL WALK ON-----

chorus*4

No comments: