20071231

Speechless

I have looked into those eyes before
They tell the same story as before
When the water my body quakes
I would I could see you wake in the morning
And tell you (build Intensity)
(Slow down)
As I think and as I watch
My life seems so insignificant to you
I wish I could help
As I think and as I watch
Your self-insults tear into my skin
(Build Intensity)
Chorus:
As I stand over you
You are crying on the floor
I put out my hand and you deny
Inside I feel compelled
Outside I pick you up onto your feet
And love you forever on.

Others deny you others push you
But this soul welcomes you
Other will hurt you and cut you
But these hands will help you heal
Will you look me in the eyes so I can say
(build Intsenity) (Slow down)
Oh, what can you do to let me in?
Let me in past the front door
I'm here to help not to hurt
Just reach out, (guitar fill) Take my hand, (guitar fill) let’s soar to the heavens
Together just stay by my side
Lets live this life forever more
(Build Intensity)

Chorus

Take a moment
Sit down and listen to me
You’re a creation of my God
He took a little longer
He worked a little harder

This vase that has been broken
Can be rebuilt with just a little help
I will be there for you
All I want to say is
(Build Intensity)
Chorus

Intermission

Love --- you

Intermission

All I want to say is that

Short intermission

I love you-----

No comments: