20071231

Take My Breath

{whispering}
My heart is in my hand waiting to be given to you
{/whisper}

-Verse 1-
My heart is in my hand waiting to be given to you
its beating, keeping strong
there is nothing anyone can do
to stop me from wanting you

Take, eat a part of my love
which is broken for you by other of my past
please take, rebuild my life for---- you----
{pick up pace}
-Chorus-
keep you safe, take me home
guide me, i am your map
my live is warm, fuel my fire
take my breath so I can
{whisper} breath [echo]{/whisper}
{keep pace}

wrap my life in your arms
take me away
to that place i need to know(your love)
piece me together and see---

piece me together and see
this broken soul
take my flesh and make it yours
take me life and make it yours
i want to stay----(with you)

Chorus*2

Repeat verse 1

Chorus*3 [3rd time slow ending]

No comments: