20071231

Stray

{{yelling hardcore}}
what else can i get but nothing that will
fill my hole in my SOUL--------
baby there is nothing else
baby there is no one else
dont you see you need me
i know you see i need YOU-----

what else can be the need for me to feed
i want to live life with you, no one else for me
girl you set me FREE------
take my heart and let it be with thee
only in your arms will i feed on the love
you give to ME------

Chorus:
Take it away, the pain i've felt before
take me away, to the place you know
patch my soul and mend my heart
place me here with you, i only know your love
place me away from hate, you show me new life
travel to my depths of love and you'll KNOW-----
(short pause) that i'll love forever on


if you have to beat me in the face
to wake up my LOVE-----
now im led, in your path
all the other bitches and whores
could never show me
the kind of love you have to give for me
never again will i STRAY-----

freeze the breeze with your smell
i dont want anyone else to tell
i dont have all that you need
but dont let your greed grow
im always a failure
i need to you tailor my life's seams
sew me up to be the perfect MAN-----

Chorus*2

{continue the hard rock}
the only thing i ever need is to never bleed
patch me up to make me whole and whole of your LOVE-----

Chorus

repeat verse 1

Chorus*3

{really quick}
patch me to never bleed

No comments: