20071231

Sew My Lips Shut

I see you playing in front of me
This love is too great
SOMETHINGS WRONG!
tension inside of me
waiting to see what it could be

{build drum instity}
Chorus:
Control----------
(shes abusing me)
LOve-------------
(some freakish kind)
Hate-------------
(is what she feels)
Force it down
take the love
she drives it through
sew my lips shut
for the screams are
pai-----nfull-----

I dont fight back because I fear
the pain i would feel and inflict to myself
the chains dig into my skin
those of real and of your burden
tear my skin apart
feel my blood

Chorus

[short interlude]

Changing my life
ive become sensitive to light
ive come to forget the world
ive come to forget my--- voice
{drum fill}
ive come to forget love
ive come to forget life
ive come to forget myself

=with emotion=
CONTROL-----------
(shes abusing me)
LOVE--------------
(some freakish kind)
HATE--------------
(is what she feels)
Repeat*4

forcing my life down a hole
takign my life force
believeing in nothing
she is controling
she is sewing my lips shut----
+yelling+
sewing my lips shut*4

sew my lips shut(quick ending)

No comments: